September 21st 2019 from 10am-noon was the first official General Meeting of the South Shore Buddhist Meditation Society.
This was also a meeting for the whole MBMC community, so non-members were strongly encouraged to come and participate. We asked everyone:
- do you find our programs useful?
- what changes would you like to see?
- should we have a pot-luck lunch on Bonus Sundays?
- what would you like to offer to the community?
- is Pepsi better than Coca-cola?
A pizza lunch was served afterwards.