Our Meditation Centre relies on your membership dues and donations!
The vast majority of our programs and services are provided at no fee to members. We do our best to give good value for your money, and not to press you for additional contributions. Although it has been a difficult year for all of us, since March we have offered:
- Zoom meditation sessions several times each week
- Weekly update newsletters
- An opinion survey in May
- A Nature Walk at Grave’s Island in June
- A fresh coat of paint and partial reopening of MBMC in July
- Wednesday evening meditation on the MBC soccer field in August
- A guided tour of Anne & Tim Freeman’s sculpture gardens in September
- The Four Foundations of Mindfulness course in October
- A General Meeting of the Society in November
Your contributions are used to pay for rent, insurance, supplies, web presence, printing, and various other costs. We thank you very much for your support, and we hope you feel it is money well-spent!
Your dues may be paid in cash, by cheque, by e-mail transfer, or by signing up for automatic payments. Please see the main membership page for details. It would be most helpful if you can renew before January 15, 2021.